Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunday Eats

more crap food photography! You're welcome! ;)






Oh coffee, how I love thee.



So much so I want to be able to forswear my devotion in every language.....












Breakfast: 2 pseudo eggs (eggbeaters) w/ 1 slice 2% american cheese and diced ham
1 cup grits, 1Tbsp lite buttah, and 1/2 sandwich thin toasted w/ 1tsp butter

And then I cleaned house



and then we ended up at my husband's Aunt's house, where we had Chef Boyardee "homemade" pizza - which was ok, but if I was going to eat pizza for dinner, I would have much preferred really good pizza. Ya know?

Anyway, I had 3 slices (they were pretty small)


then I came home, and was unsatisfied, and had a Jello Pudding cup. 



Which unfortunately was not the magic pudding I was hoping for, so I ended up making a big glass of chocolate milk later on.
1Tbsp cocoa powder, 2 1/2 Tbsp sugar, and a big ol' glass of 1% milk. It was really rich, really filling,

.......and really hit the spot.



And even though it's a larger serving than I should have had, I feel like I did pretty well today, so I'm totally ok with it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment