Friday, January 7, 2011

It's to early to say I've changed - but I think the process has begun!

Made it through the pizza debacle - I had 2 slices (granted, they were pretty big slices) of cheese pizza and a salad w/ FF Italian dressing. Normally I would've had at least 3 pieces, and would've gone for the pepperoni or white pizzas as well.

Challenge #2: The After Work Snack. The hot chocolate wasn't hitting on much yesterday. it was watery and bland - even with the marshmallows and coffee creamer! It's like someone waved a packet of cocoa mix around a mug of hot water. Today I was determined to turn it into a treat (without adding half a cup of chocolate chips to it.... although it did cross my mind!)

So here it is, and it is TASTY! (I realized after closer box inspection, 1 packet of cocoa is supposed to be mixed in 3/4 cup of hot water.... what's that, a teacup? So I used 2 packets to make it coffee mug size)
2pkgs 25 cal diet hot cocoa mix (50 cal)
2Tbsp lite powdered coffee creamer  (approx 50 cal)
1tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup mini marshmallows  (40 cal)

I'm willing to spend about 150 cal on something warm, rich, and filling.
Pics below!

Ingredients:


mix everything (except marshmallows) together w/ the hot water

and top w/ the marshmallows!


Now go put on some fuzzy socks, curl up on the couch, and watch for snow!

I'm going to watch Grey's Anatomy now. (BTW, whoever invented DVR should get a Nobel Peace Prize).

No comments:

Post a Comment