Sunday, January 30, 2011

Food tracking 01/29/11





breakfast/lunch: Jersey Mike's turkey mini sub on wheat with lettuce, tomato, onion, light mayo, vinegar, light oil, pepper relish, salt and pepper

and baked doritos (which I shared w/ the hubby)
snack later: 20 baked tortilla chips (little more than a serving) 2Tbsp low fat sour cream mixed w/ 3Tbsp salsa.



Taco Salad from Moe's: lettuce, pico de gallo, grilled tofu, cucumber, black beans, olives, onions, southwestern vinaigrette, roasted corn and tomatillo salsa.

Very good! 

and for dessert.....
Jell-O Strawberry Cheesecake Temptation.


Saw this at the grocery store, and figured I'd give it a shot. It has 140 cal a cup, but if it's gonna kill a craving for cheesecake, worth it - right?

It was pretty good, but the cheesecake was a little to "whipped" for my taste. I like a real dense cheesecake, and this was more like their mousse desserts.



I feel like this photo thing is helping me be more accountable. Although I do feel kind of like a dork for taking a picture of everything. ;) oh well!

Aside from the food/diet thing - is it me or do the weekends seem to fly by faster and faster? It's already Saturday night?! Well, technically Sunday morning... and yet the weeks seem to drag on foreeeeeeever! I haven't gotten much of anything accomplished - yet I don't feel like I've rested or relaxed at all.

Did manage to get the taxes done. Long story, but not getting back nearly what I thought, which brings up this whole other world of issues. I hate money problems. Is there anything that can make you feel more overwhelmed and out of control?

On a brighter note, finally got around to seeing Black Swan. I really liked it - but it is seriously dark and twisted! Natalie Portman lost so much weight for that role! In some scenes you can see every tendon in her neck, and it's really kind of gross looking.

 I wonder how actors do that? Do they really have so much discipline they can just add or drop weight at will?  Obviously not the profession for me! LOL

Well, good night everyone. Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment