Thursday, January 6, 2011

Keeping my hands to myself

It's 8:07 and I've done reasonably well w/ the no snacking... I came home and made a cup of the 25 cal diet hot chocolate w/ some marshmallows. I added some lite coffee creamer to the mix to help make it a little richer. I think if it hadn't been for the marshmallows, it still would've been really watery and bleh. I think I might try one of the 60 cal packs next time. BUT - it was hot and pretty satisfying!

I did munch on some pretzels later on, but that's it! My husband should be home in a bit, and he's picking up dinner on the way. I'm having a grilled chicken sandwich and steamed veggies. I'm pretty proud of myself for not f_ing this up today!

Now lets chat about tomorrow, shall we?

We have a slight............... problem, A slight problem that is covered in cheese and pepperoni.

*le sigh*
they're bringing in pizza for everyone at work tomorrow. In a way, I'm like "Yeah! Rock On! I love Pizza!", but in another way I'm like "Shit. This sucks. I love pizza".  


So here's my master plan.

I'm going to eat a big breakfast tomorrow, then a snack around 1130. I'm going to bring a salad to eat with the pizza. And I'm planning on having 2 slices of cheese pizza (maybe some veg if possible)

If this goes sideways, and I end up cramming 3 big slices of greasy cheesy goodness in my mouth, then my plan is to do something really light for dinner. Maybe just a salad or something.

Grocery shopping tomorrow night, a busy weekend ahead, and before you know it week 1 of my diet will be behind me. Hopefully next Monday there will be a little LESS behind! (HA HA HA HA HA)

No comments:

Post a Comment