Thursday, February 10, 2011

Feel like I did pretty well on eating yesterday...



did I mention these sweet potatoes were really good?


portioned out my 14 baked tortilla chips, was wanting more, so ate some celery w/ the hummus
roasted chicken (from the grocery store. I just had the breast and took the skin off. The potatoes are called "Crash" potatoes - basically you boil a potato till you can stick a fork in it. Then you spray a cooking sheet w/ Pam, put the potato on the sheet and use the bottom of a glass to crush it. Then you drizzle a little olive oil on it, spring S+P, and bake it at 450 for like 20 min. It was ok - I used red potatoes, and the skin was nice and crispy, but overall it was kind of bland.

the broccoli is just regular Steamfresh Broccoli w/ lowfat cheese sauce from the freezer section. It was a quick easy meal - but just ok.

After dinner I was craving something sweet, so I had a handful of marshmellows. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Are you doing ok? Hope you are having a good week. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am still here. I hope you are ok, I miss reading your blog, it is one of my favorites. I keep checking back every couple days. Carla

    ReplyDelete