Monday, February 7, 2011

World Nutella Day?

I just read today is World Nutella Day

Have you tried Nutella?

Once you sank your spoon into that jar of creamy chocolately hazlenutty goodness, did you stop yourself short of swiping your finger in the corners to get the last little bit?

I have bought Nutella on 3 seperate occasions with the purpose of using it in a recipe, or trying it on a bagel or toast or something.

I have never, not even once, made it to a piece of bread. Much less into a recipe. If I was pressed at gunpoint to give a favorite food in the entire world, Nutella might be it.

If you haven't tried it, and since this is a diet blog, I suggest you don't. If someone hands you a spoonful of Nutella, RUN - do not walk! Immedietly de-friend them and block their number from your phone. They are evil and have nothing but bad intentions for you!

Just one small teaspoon full will cause immediete and intense cravings coupled with over production of saliva, shakes, and acute irritability.
Consider yourself warned.



1 comment:

  1. I can't buy that stuff, or I would eat the entire jar in a day!

    Years ago, I remember they had a chocolate Crunch Bar peanut butter. It was amazing, but I guess it was a limited edition thing because I haven't been able to find. It's probably for the best because I definitely binged on that stuff. I would just eat it on marshmellows. Bad, bad.

    ReplyDelete