Monday, February 7, 2011

UGH

Today I could feasibly beat someone to death with a tape dispenser. Know what I'm saying? It's Monday, it's that time of the month, the computers at work are acting up, my boss is asking me to do stupid crap... people's very breath is annoying me. There's really no shortage to the list. I don't know what has set me off..... but man, watch out!

Aside from being generally annoyed, I'm a little disappointed in myself, too. This weekend was pretty bad. I didn't feel good, and basically let that give me permission to eat whatever I wanted.

I've been pretty lax in taking pictures of what I've eaten, too. Here's a recap of the past couple days....
Wednesday:

 

Not so bad...


Not so bad. Notice 1/2 the baked potato...eh? eh??? 






Choc Milk for dessert... I was still hungry.




Thursday:
there's that other 1/2 baked potato and leftover pork chop (baked, not fried!)
bagel thin w/ RF cream cheese when I got home...

uh oh.... carry out! Spicy Thai Basil Chicken. Didn't eat it all though!


Friday (here's where we start going downhill....)

 

a bowl of chili and 3 hot wings.


and cake......


but it's made better by lowfat yogurt later, right?

Dinner Friday? Leftover chili......

Feeling like crap Friday night... lowfat hot choc, Ibuprofen PM, and a heating pad makes it all better....


Saturday:



mid-day snack, and doing ok so far...


uh oh. How did we end up at a Mexican restaurant??? Those chips! That cheese!

Did I mention the cheese??? 
Due to some issues, we ended up getting a free order of Queso. Which is EXACTLY what I needed. *sigh*

 

 *Not actually my fajitas. My fajitas had chorizo and cheese on them.

I'd talk about being proud I didn't eat all of it, but truth be told I couldn't because I had just stuffed my face w/ cheese dip. :/
Super Bowl Sunday:



 oh goody, leftover chili again....
and since it's the Super Bowl - you have to eat the appropriate food, right?

Domino's deep dish pepperoni and mushroom pizza.... (4 slices, I believe)
 and a Chocolate Lava Crunch Cake.


So, I put my sins before you.... admonish at will..........

I know ya'll are too nice. You'll tell me to get back on the wagon. And I have. I've done well today, I took a quick 10 minute walk earlier to get my head back on straight, and I plan on trying to get a little bit of the "E" word in tonight between laundry and house cleaning.

I was feeling crampy and yucky and generally sorry for myself, and I comforted myself as I knew how. I can't say it won't happen again, but I'll try to deal with it better next time.

So here's what I've had today:
Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Thin w/ Promise Spread

A bowl of Fiber One Raisin Bran Crunch + 1% milk for lunch. I'm sure it was more like 2 or 3 servings instead of 1... but it's lunch and hopefully it will keep me full for awhile.


oh yeah, and an orange. BTW. I'm getting sick of peeling oranges. I want someone to peel my oranges for me.


*Update*
I told my husband to get rid of the leftover pizza. Of course, there it sat in the fridge when I got home - waiting for me like a venomous spider.

Is it some kind of internal self -loathing that had a piece in my hand before I even knew it? It wasn't even all that good! But I kept eating it - even while I was thinking What the F@#*! am I doing?!

I threw the rest out, and in the grand scheme of things 1 piece isn't that bad.... but I'm disappointed in myself.

Evil, thy name is cheese. .......or pepperoni. Definitley one of the two.

Anyway, had a decent dinner:
Cheeseburgers and fries - with 96% lean beef, RF cheese, and oven fries. 

and a pudding cup


2 comments:

  1. OH MAN!! I have been craving Queso Cheese dip. I love it, almost made some for Super Bowl Sunday. I haven't been doing so great either. But like you, back on the wagon. Feel better and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooops. I forgot to say, most of the rest of your meals look great.

    ReplyDelete