Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Did I mention I'm up .4 this week? 284.8.... Yeah, bummer. Kind of expected given the food fest this weekend, but it still sucks.

This is a new week, and today is a new day. And today I'm going to have a healthy portion controlled snack after work, followed up by a healthy portion controlled dinner tonight.

Also going to try and get some of that "E" word in tonight. Not exactly sure what form it will take... but yeah.

Today's Grub:

 Do yourself a favor and be careful w/ the Fiber One..... not only for your health, but for the health and well being of those around you. :/

Left over cheeseburger from last night...

The Monterey Jack and Sundried Tomato Sunchips are pretty tasty!
This yogurt is pretty good - not really chocolately, or even remotely like a Black Forest Cake, but still pretty good.

***Update***
I actually did have a nice portion controlled snack after work! I ate the allotted 18 pretzel sticks + the LC cheese.
I also tried this Vanilla Honey Camomille Tea. I've never been much of a hot tea kinda girl.... but it always sounds so warm and cozy and relaxing. Hot liquids are also supposed to curb your appetite (right? or did I make that up in my head?) So it was pretty good... I don't know if it necessarily curbed my appetite so much as kept my hands/mouth busy. Whatever works, right?
Anyway, on to dinner. Garlic Peppercorn Pork Loin, Cajun Sweet Potatoes, and Steamed Green Beans w/ RF butter and garlic.
I LOVE these sweet potatoes! lovelovelovelovelove! They were spicy, but still sweet. I could eat them by themselves as a snack. What an awesome healthy dinner!

So I feel pretty good about today. On to tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great! Our bodies are weird, who knows why the fluctuate the way they do? That dinner and tea look awsome. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete