Sunday, July 31, 2011

Well, that didn't work out quite right!

Blogging from bed!

Food wise, this weekend couldnt have gone more awry if I'd planed it that way!

Unexpected company Fri night led to chips, buffalo wing dip, beer, and brownies.

Sat we finished off the brownies, got into an argument with the hubby, ate chicken fingers and fries from Zaxbys, and rounded the night out with Taco Hell.... I mean Bell.

Today I are raisin bran with bananas and blueberries, and made Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper as a peace offering for my husband. We split a pint of Ben and Jerrys coffee/heath bar something. (hey, usually we have our separate pints, so thats a step in the right direction, right?)

So yeah, kinda a crappy weekend. And we're only 29 minutes away from the start of a crappy work week. I can't wait till we're back on a somewhat normal schedule and not dealing with this car/money crap all the time!

enough complaining.... Tomorrow is a new day! If I can't control anything else,i can control what I put in my mouth!...... Just not what comes out of it! LOL!

Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment